Wednesday, March 12

I'll Take the Prostitue Governor over You, Sally Kern, Hate Monger


Ms. Kern,

I will not use this email to blast you, although I'm sure by now, thousands have. I have read the remarks you made, I have watched the video, I have thought about what to tell you and here is what I have to say:

I am a very intelligent, productive, church-going, God-loving, mother of twins. I am active in my local community in everything from bake sales to reaching out to homeless and battered women. I give 10 % of my tithe to charity, as the bible asks of us and I spend much time with my two beautiful children teaching them to be kind, thoughtful, generous, loving people who contribute to the lives around them in a positive manner.

I would go so far as to say, our family is downright popular, well respected, very well liked and incredibly reared as one of the happiest, most stable, loving families in our city. Our extended families, our parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, grandparents, great-grandparents -- spanning various generations, political, social and spiritual beliefs -- are beyond proud of our family, always welcomed with open arms and certainly not one single ounce of prejudice against us.

We deeply and directly renounce your statements and hope that God, the good the loving Lord, will forgive you for playing the role of Satan, bringing your evil words to your public service. I hope, like me, you will pray for your own salvation and, I also pray that the people of our country will forgive you for your hatred toward their fellow Americans.

I look forward to your personal growth and the positive forward movement you will make on behalf of the Terrorism you have committed to the people of Oklahoma and this Country.

0 comments: